Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Random facts

Okay, so I have a lot of things to post about - but until I do...here's a random fun questionairre about me - and I tag whoever reads it :)

1. What is your occupation? Registered Nurse
2. What color are your socks right now? Off white
3. What are you listening to right now? A Friends episode on my tv
4) The last thing you ate? Ghirardelli Dark chocolate square with mint filling - yummy!
5. Can you drive a stick shift? Yup!
6. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Red
7. Last person you spoke to on the phone? My mom
8. Do you like the person who sent this to you? Yes!
9. How old are you today? 23
10. Favorite drink? hot - Peppermint mocha/cold- iced sweet tea
11. What is your favorite sport to watch? To watch - probably olympic gymnastics
12. Have you ever dyed your hair? Yes - don't ever try dark dye over blonde highlights - bad results!
13. Pets? Horse named Jazz
14. Favorite food? BBQ ribs, baked potatoes, chicken fingers, hmm...chocolate of course
15. Last movie you watched? The Great Debaters
16. What do you do to vent anger? Usually talk, or cry
17. Favorite Day of the year? Either christmas or 4th of July
18. What was your favorite toy as a child? Baby dolls
19. What is your favorite, fall or spring? Oh, hard! Probably spring, but now that I'm out of school - maybe fall isn't so bad!
20. Hugs or kisses? Can't I have both?
21. Cherry or Blueberry? Cherry
22. Do you want your friends to post on their blog? Yes!
23. Who is most likely to respond? I don't know!
24. Who is least likely to respond? Umm...my mom - she doesn't have a blog
25. Current living arrangements? A beautiful rowhome in Fells Point with my hubby!
26. When was the last time you cried? The last time I REALLY cried was driving to work on christmas day
27. What is on the floor of your closet? Shoes
28. Who is the friend you have had the longest that might read this? One of my family members
29. The friend you have had the shortest that might read this? Somebody I haven't met yet
30. Favorite smell? Coffee, although my other weird one is the smell of a barn in the winter
31. What inspires you? Family and friends, other stories
32. What are you afraid of? Losing a loved one
33. Plain, cheese or spicy hamburgers? Cheesy!
34. Favorite car? I like my cabrio - but I want an Accord
35. Favorite cat breed? Yeah...I really don't like cats.
36. Number of keys on your key ring? 5
37. How many years at your current job? Almost 6 months!
38.. Favorite day of the week? If I'm not working - Saturday!
39. How many states have you lived in? 4 (South Dakota, Ohio, Alaska and here!)
40. How many countries have you been to? 4(US, Honduras, Dominican Republic, and Bermuda)
41. Today's date and time: 1/2/08 - 11:52 am

I promise - I will have more interesting posts soon!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I notice you like the chocolate and mint combo too!

Hey, how did you like "The Great Debaters"? Looks like a fabulous movie.

How did your holiday Christmas party go? We were sorry to miss it. We had a family gathering with Josh's dad that night.

A girl who sees said...

I do love the chocolate and mint combo! I pretty much love mint in just about any dessert!

The Great Debaters was VERY good! Obviously, it's a little more of a difficult storyline (emotionally) but it was very well done.

Our holiday party was a blast! We knew that it was right in the middle of a very busy time, but it was the only weekend we could do it because of my work schedule, and we had a great time. There were more people there than we expected!

Thanks for asking!