Friday, August 31, 2007

I'm back!

Last tuesday, sometime soon after the furniture arrived and I posted pictures, my internet stopped working. At first, I didn't really care - it would come back in a few minutes, I was sure. It was storming, so I figured that might have something to do with it.

Hours later - it still was not back! Danny looked at it when he got home, and basically, it was just busted. So, we called Verizon, and they could not come until this past Wednesday!

I have been able to check my email at work, but very quickly, as it's been really busy!

Sorry for being out of touch, hopefully it'll stay working!

My week update:
~ Last friday Danny and I both had off work - which was great - we were desperately needing a date day! We walked down to the coffee shop for breakfast, walked around the water while we drank our coffee, it was great. We had planned to go hiking, but it was about 100 degrees by 11 o'clock, so we vetoed that idea. Instead, we spent the day going through pictures to print and put in albums - we haven't updated ours in about two years! It was a great time - a walk down memory lane!

~ On Monday I found out that my supervisor (once again!) adjusted my work orientation schedule so that I can go to California with my honey! I am SOO excited :) We fly out on Wednesday the 5th, I come home Monday the 10th, and Danny will come home after his training on Friday the 14th. It should be a good time, we are really excited.

What blessings!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, California! Where are you going, exactly? I've been to San Jose/San Francisco and that was wonderful! Are you going to visit friends or for vacation? Whatever you do, have a great time.