Thursday, March 27, 2008

Picture frames, anyone?

Alrighty - we have determined with this move that it was time to get rid of some extra things. If we haven't used it in the last year we've lived in this house and don't have specific plans for it - we don't need it!


So...here they are! We are giving away a ton of picture frames. They are all in good condition - many of them still have the price tags on them. I went through a phase where I bought (or my parents bought for me, would be more accurate) a ton of picture frames, with big plans for printing pictures and having them all displayed, but unfortunately - that just never really happened. So, here are some frames that we've decided we just don't think we'll use. If anybody wants them - just let me know! I'm happy to bring them to church or whatever - I don't mind holding on to them for a bit for my non-local readers if you're interested, I just don't need them long term. Let me know if you're interested! I'll try to delete the pictures as I find out people are interested. There's a lamp in there too, if anybody wants that.


#1


#2

#3

#4


#5


#6


#7


#8


#9


#10


#11


#12



#13


#14


#15


#16


#17

Thanks for looking! Let me know if you're interested in anything, and we'll work it out!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

I want the white wooden collage ones! :) And I see one in there you inherited from me several years ago...

Becoming a Morrison said...

hey girl - any chance I can get #4, the black collage one? It matches two picture frames that I got for wedding presents....

Thanks!