Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Boxes and Tips

Help!!!

Last time we moved, it was out of an apartment and seemed much less overwhelming than this move does for some reason. Other than new furniture, we haven't gotten that much more "stuff", yet the thought of packing is really overwhelming to me.

Does anybody have any moving tips they've found especially helpful?

Also - if anybody local has boxes - we could definitely use some! I could pick them up, or we could get them from you at church.

Thanks!

3 comments:

mom said...

I can't believe I just let Daddy break down a bunch of boxes for recycling on Monday. I think my brain was still in AK! I'll get some from Bloom before next week....

Can't believe my baby is moving into her very first "owned" home!

Wow! It all went so fast!

Sacha said...

Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congrats on the house! I will save boxes for you guys! We always have a pleathora (sp?) of boxes.

Kristin said...

My packing tip? Convince Danny to join the army...and they'll come in and pack all the boxes for you! :)