Monday, March 3, 2008

New home

We got it!




The little yellow house in the above picture is officially ours!


We will be back in on Friday for a home inspection and will take more pictures then, but here are a few.

I love the window over the sink!




The view as you walk in the front door :)

We don't officially have a settlement date yet, it looks like it'll be towards the end of March, and we'll move soon after!
We are very excited and look forward to this new season of life as homeowners. Thank you for your prayers, and please continue to pray for a smooth transaction.

4 comments:

Leanne said...

That's wonderful! Congrats!

Let us know if you need help moving. We'd be happy to help.

Anonymous said...

Woohoo! I'm not sure offering to help move by coming to stay with you 4 kids and all would be helpful, but I can babysit your plants or something!? SOoooo excited for you! Jeni

Kristin said...

Congratulations! I love the hard wood floors!

Libby said...

So incredible. The place looks gorgeous, can't wait to see more pictures!! Let me know if I can help in any way.