Monday, September 24, 2007

Exhaustion

Currently, it's 5:40 in the morning, and I am 2 1/2 hours away from bed.

This week, I started night shifts at work, and it has been really hard! This (Sunday night) is my third night shift in a row, and I am completely exhausted. I could use your prayers to avoid sickness, frustration, and more exhaustion.

I am still loving my job (although I am needing more reminding of that this weekend) and I am thankful for how God has blessed me with it, and I am thankful that I am not dealing with a harder situation, but it is very difficult to deal with the negative aspects of it sometimes, as it means days and nights away from Danny, and I do nothing but sleep and come back here.

Thank you for your prayers, hopefully I'll be able to blog about something more upbeat tomorrow or the next day, after some much needed sleep :)

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Yeah, unfortunately those babies need care at 3AM too! Robert never got used to nights when he was rotating... maybe you'll do better eventually.
Lissa

Zoanna said...

I don't think I could ever be a nurse. Shift work alone would undo me.

Leanne said...

Praying for you; I have all the respect in the world for nurses, and one of the reasons are the overnights!