Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Pictures!

Alrighty - Danny helped me figure out the pictures, so here are just a few from our day at Longwood on Saturday - enjoy!




The fountains in the back are used for a fountain show throughout the day - it's amazing!



Me and my hubby on our date :)




You should've seen how far they went - everywhere you turned, there were more huge flowerbeds!






There were tons of different kinds of tulips too - I thought there was only one type!











Isn't our God amazing?!
Psalm 19:1 The heavens declare the glory of God; the skies proclaim the work of his hands.






My FAVORITE flowers! :)

4 comments:

Melissa said...

Go Danny!! And the flowers are beautiful!

Valerie said...

Hey Kjirsten! Melissa sent me the link to your blog. I love the pictures of the flowers at Longwood. So, so pretty! I love the angles of the pictures too. Kudos to the photographer!

Matt and Cherilyn Magee said...

How beautiful...we can't wait to go...we've been looking forward to it for weeks. Yeah Val...I really like the angle on the orange tulips.

Daniel Cole said...

Beautiful woman! oh, and the flowers are ok too.

:)