Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Figuring out what this is all about!

Well, I finally decided to go ahead and give this a try!

I'm hoping that having a blog will help me keep in touch, show pictures and stories with friends and family that I don't get to see as often as I would like, and maybe, help me get to know new people as well. For a few weeks, it will probably be pretty slow as I get started, but I'm excited to try and see what happens!

Let's see...who am I?
I have been married to my wonderful husband Danny for almost a year, and it has been a wonderful time. Everybody says that the first year is the hardest, but we have been greatly blessed and have had a wonderful first year together! We just moved into a new home in Baltimore and we love living in the city!
I am a nursing student graduating in just a few short weeks, and I am thrilled to be finished with nursing school! It has been a long journey, and an exhausting and frustrating one at many times. Sometimes I don't believe that school will ever actually end, but as I cross off the days on my calendar, that wonderful 23rd day of May is drawing closer!

Like I said, I anticipate starting out fairly slowly as I finish up school, but will try and share what is going on in our life!




6 comments:

Matt said...

Matt was here...first!

Matt said...

oh yeah...it's not about me...oops.
Kjirstin I am glad that you're blogging. Lissa's blog has been great for me to keep in touch with her and see what's happening in her world. I am excited to be able to keep up with you and Danny a little easier now, too.
Love you guys.

Unknown said...

A wonderful idea... but come on, pink?

A girl who sees said...

I know I know - it's pink, but it was the best of the options - maybe someday I'll make a new template all my own :)

Melissa said...

If you make your own template, you can write one for me too...I want one with a beautiful blue sky and flowers!
Matt, maybe???

Daniel Cole said...

Dang, who is the hotty in the photo? That must be one lucky man....