Monday, February 16, 2009

2 months old

This post is a little delayed, due to a certain little man's miserable cold that has occupied our time this past week. But, he's not too much older yet!

I can't believe my little Logan is 2 months old! It honestly seems like just yesterday that I could've sworn he was never going to come, and I would be pregnant forever. Not so!

At his appointment last week, we were shocked to find out that our not-so-little man weighs 11 lbs. 11 ozs! He has definitely gone through a growth spurt, and is significantly chubbier than he was when we came home. I love his chubby little thighs, and the rolls on his wrists and ankles. He's so stinkin' cute.

He has had several firsts these past few weeks...
~ First smiles and cooing conversations
~ First cold (and it has been miserable)
~ First road trip! (We went to TN for my niece's 3rd birthday - it was a blast! He did really well in the car - it was still long, but totally worth it!

I'm sure there are others, but that's all I can think of for now. We sure love having him around and watching him grow. So fun :)

6 comments:

Melissa said...

And I'm quite honored to be the little man's first road trip. And favorite aunt. You forgot to mention that!

I LOVE this blog background!!! I don't think I saw it the other night or I would have chosen it for sure!

A girl who sees said...

Thanks! I was excited to change the background - obviously the Christmas picture was a little out of date. ;) I like it a lot - and it was really easy to do! Glad I saw the link on your blog!

Anonymous said...

Cute pictures and I love the fresh new look to your blog! I can't believe he's 2 months already either!

Libby said...

Ditto on the blog layout....I love hearing you recount your utter love for Logan, despite some very trying times. He is blessed to have you as Mommy!!!!!

clinton-family said...

He has seriously gained some chubba....which as you I know I am a HUGE fan of! What a cutie pie and we need to get together soon, now that both boys are all better!

Dan and Marcy Salvatore said...

Favorite Aunt nothin' - I'm getting ready to be the favorite OldeTante which might be easier since I may be the only OldeTante...

Can't wait to see you this weekend!