Friday, November 7, 2008

So blessed!

Danny and I feel so blessed this week! In only the last 7 days, I have had one baby shower at work, one at church, and found out about a family shower being thrown for Baby after he or she is here!

We are so grateful for the effort people have gone to just to shower us with their love and excitement as we have this baby.

On Halloween, there was a "Halloween party" at my work, or so I thought. I signed up to bring crab dip, and when they called me back to heat it up for the party, I was shocked to see a big sign in the lounge that said "Welcome Baby Cole!" Two of my friends at work had planned the whole thing as a surprise, and I definitely was!

Then on Sunday, our caregroup threw a church shower for me...which was so much fun! Every second of it was a blast, and I'll have to post some pictures later of the amazing decorating job!

Thank you to everyone who has contributed in any way to helping us prepare for this baby. Every time I walk in the nursery, I am amazed at how much we are loved, and the number of people who have helped, purchased gifts, made gifts, donated clothes, etc. just to help us get ready.

Thank you. We look forward to introducing him or her to you, not too long from now!

2 comments:

Preacher's Trip said...

What a great weekend we had! Can't wait to meet Samantha Miranda! :-)

Libby said...

I am so excited to meet your little one and introduce our babies!! They'll either be great girl friends or little boyfriend/girlfriend ;-) hehe.