Thursday, October 9, 2008

Yummy chicken recipe

This is one of my favorite recipes, adapted from one of my sister's recipes. It's really yummy and pretty easy!

You will need:
  • 1 pack chicken breasts

  • 1/2 bottle or so of your favorite barbecue sauce

  • Deli ham

  • Cheddar cheese

I usually try to pound out the chicken so it's kind of thin, it cooks faster, and is more tender that way!

  • Tenderize chicken
  • Place in 9x13 pan (or smaller, if it will fit)
  • Lay ham slices on top of chicken
  • Top with cheddar (or Swiss cheese, if you like it)
  • Bake at 350 for 30 minutes, or however long it takes to cook the chicken all the way through. This will be affected by how thin you pound it out!

It's really yummy, and is pretty good left over. Enjoy!

1 comment:

mom said...

You're making me hungry!!! But I'll have to try it at home! At least with a little bbque sauce and a little cheese.....Surely I can make it fit into my points for a day....y'think???

Hope you had a great B'day, and have a better time with D tomorrow evening!

LY Mom