Sunday, October 18, 2009

His first little "tooph"

Every once in a while, when Logan starts to act a little strange, I mention it to Danny, and a few times recently he's responded with a very sarcastic "Maybe he's getting teeth!" Apparently I've said and thought this too many times.

However, last weekend he finally did. The day he turned 10 months old, he was chewing on my finger when I felt a little something sharp, and there it is!



He's been such a good boy with these teeth. I can tell he doesn't feel good, and he frequently looks concerned about it. As you can see from the pictures, he's aware that something is different, because he's fooling around with his tongue all the time. but he's been so tough!



Such a cutie :)

2 comments:

mom said...

Has he bit you yet?

A girl who sees said...

Nope!! I think he learned his lesson when he was biting before - thankfully he learned it when he didn't have teeth!