Tuesday, April 21, 2009

My new car!

Our car search has finally ended! Last Monday, my hubby bought me a beautiful Honda Pilot that I love! No more back breaking trying to get Logan in and out of the back seat of my 2-door VW Cabrio, thinking bad words in my head while I try to get the stroller in and out, and sitting with my knees touching the dashboard on the way to church.

Now, parallel parking this baby has proven to be a greater challenge than with the Cabrio, but so far not too bad :)


Come on road trip - we're ready for ya!
I will be sad to see my Cabrio go, it's been a great, fun little car. But, it just isn't really practical any more.

I love my new car - it's been so fun every day to go out and climb in, drop Logan's seat in nice and easy, and zoom out to wherever we're going. :)

4 comments:

Melissa said...

yippee!!! we can zoom out in our happy new cars together!!

mom said...

It IS wonderful! Even Gramma can drive it to help Logan go to sleep while Mommy rides Jazz! Just like driving my Highlander...and that's a compliment! ('cept yours is clean!)

LY MOM

Becoming a Morrison said...

New cars are SOOOO much fun!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!