Thursday, March 19, 2009

Not exactly what I had in mind

About an hour ago, I was taking a wonderful bubble bath while Danny played with Logan. (It's my weakness - I love hot water!) Well, Logan needed a bath, so when I was close to done, I told Danny to bring him in so I could just bathe him in there with me.

I thought it would be fun, he could be in deeper water because I'd be holding him, etc.

So...he was having a blast, not so sure about how deep the water was, but enjoying himself still. He'd been in the tub with me for about, oh maybe a minute when he tooted, and proceeded to fill the tub with nice yellow seedy poop!!!

I had such nice dreams of what those 20 minutes would be, and they did not include a little man's poop!

Mmm, gotta love 'im.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

This totally happened to me with Ethan! There was no hot water left so I had to wait for what seemed like an eternity to get us cleaned up!

Libby said...

This is disgusting! I would have gagged big time!!!!!! Friend, you win the "mom of the month" award!

Melissa said...

Eeewww... I just got that he pooped with YOU in there! That's just gross.

Anonymous said...

Ack, Logan!! ;)

Julia

Zoanna said...

You're so brave to admit it. Any mom who has ever had this happen to her has had it happen only once. I have four kids and haven't bathed with one for 20.6 years! My oldest just turned 21.