Sunday, June 1, 2008

News around here

What is this?!


Yes, it's true, we're having a baby!

Introducing...Baby Cole!

I know, the picture is not very clear at all. On the actual screen, we could see him/her kicking legs and waving arms, it was very fun :)

Our due date is December 20th, 5 days after Danny finishes his MBA, and 5 days before Christmas :) We like to cut things close around here ;)




He looks a little confused, huh?

We are very excited and feel very blessed at this point in life, and look forward to our little one joining us this winter. More updates to come!






7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to you both! You guys will be great parents.

Libby said...

yay! I am excited that we'll be walking this journey together!

Anonymous said...

Yay!! We're so excited to meet our newest niece/nephew! :)

Aunt Julia

Leanne said...

Yay!!! SO excited for you guys!

Daniel Cole said...

This wont require any life changes right?

Becoming a Morrison said...

Congrats! Yay!

krista said...

Hi Kjirstin!
I just saw the comment you left on my blog. Congratulations to you too! Our due dates are humorously close together...they've said the 22nd and 24th for me. Our daughter's b-day is the 28th and mine is the 31st! Crazy huh? I tell people we don't know how to do things differently! :o)

I also was wondering how long you've worked in the NICU at UMMC. Our daughter was there for her first 5 days while waiting for heart surgery back in 2005-06.

I'll be checking in with you often, now that I've figured out who you are. (We know Jeff and Sarah the best of your in-laws.)